We’re all looking for FREEDOM! Turn on you personal power as you reconnect with your pure, authentic self at this self exploration retreat set in a breathtaking beach house on the Central Coast!
The Path of Authentic Self Weekend Workshop
25-27 of May, Forresters Beach, NSW
Investment start from $530 per person and includes 2 nights, nourishing meals, breathtaking beach at your back door and deep cleansing program.
* Early bird ends on the 25th April
You will be supported as you detox your physical, mental and emotional bodies.
During the weekend we are going to practice:
- Deep breath work to rebirth your new potential self, freeing yourself from old patterns of limitations, feelings of being a victim and worry
- Theta Healing – instant healing and manifestation tools
- Morning flow yoga with crystals
- Detox on physical, mental and emotional levels
- Cooking class giving you tools to prepare and cook food when detoxing
- Workshop on how to make skin care treatment with ingredients from your kitchen
- Silent and dynamic meditations
- Free flow dance
- Powerful downloads to update your belief system on mental and emotional levels
- Nourishing organic vegetarian food
- Sharing our wisdom and experience with each other
So many of us are stuck in our own mirrors. Judgment, blame, doubt, fear and worries become the main loop of our attention and for some these habits are so intrinsic that they have no field of vision beyond this.
“Free yourself from doubts and limitations, trust in the Universe and your inner guidance once more.”
Lin and Zee will combine their experience and studies, Lin as a Theta Healing instructor, Rebirthing & Dancing guide, Meditation facilitator and Holistic life coach and Zehavit as a Yoga teacher, Chef, Retreat cater, cooking class teacher and event organiser.
Book your place in this safe and supportive environment by phoning Zee: 0404 724 069.
Numbers are strictly limited to 10 participants and Early Bird prices are available until 25th April.